Indigenous Program Review: Discussion Materials
The Indigenous Program Review discussion materials are available for you to download and read. Feel free to respond to only one, more than one, or all of these papers.
Please note: If you are experiencing any trouble downloading one of these papers or your Internet accessibility prevents the download of megabyte-sized portable documents, please contact the Institute. We will send the materials to you by mail, email and/or fax.
- Annex A: History of Fisheries and Oceans Canada’s Indigenous Programs
- Annex B: Bibliography of Reviewed Materials
- Discussion Paper: Aboriginal Fisheries Strategy Program
- Discussion Paper: Aboriginal Fishery Guardian Program
- Discussion Paper: Aboriginal Aquatic Resource and Oceans Management Program
- Discussion Paper: Atlantic Integrated Commercial Fisheries Initiative
- Discussion Paper: Pacific Integrated Commercial Fisheries Initiative
- Discussion Paper: Northern Integrated Commercial Fisheries Initiative
- Discussion Paper: Access to Capital
Looking to send in your answers to the questions in one or more discussion paper?
- Click here to upload directly to our website.
- Click here for an instructional video on uploading your content.
- If you prefer to email or mail your submission, go to our contact page.
You may also send indirectly get your input to the National Indigenous Fisheries Institute via:
- Your commercial fishing enterprise or business development team
- The Atlantic Policy Congress of First Nations Chiefs Secretariat
- The First Nations Fisheries Council of British Columbia
- Your Aboriginal Aquatic Resource and Oceans Management group
- Your Chief or Council
- Your Regional Assembly of First Nations Chief
- Fisheries and Oceans Canada
*This site is optimized for Google Chrome