Indigenous Program Review: Discussion Materials
The Indigenous Program Review discussion materials are available for you to download and read. Feel free to respond to only one, more than one, or all of these papers.
Please note: If you are experiencing any trouble downloading one of these papers or your Internet accessibility prevents the download of megabyte-sized portable documents, please contact the Institute. We will send the materials to you by mail, email and/or fax.
- Annex A: History of Fisheries and Oceans Canada’s Indigenous Programs
- Annex B: Bibliography of Reviewed Materials
- Discussion Paper: Aboriginal Fisheries Strategy Program
- Discussion Paper: Aboriginal Fishery Guardian Program
- Discussion Paper: Aboriginal Aquatic Resource and Oceans Management Program
- Discussion Paper: Atlantic Integrated Commercial Fisheries Initiative
- Discussion Paper: Pacific Integrated Commercial Fisheries Initiative
- Discussion Paper: Northern Integrated Commercial Fisheries Initiative
- Discussion Paper: Access to Capital